Monday, September 16, 2013

Tempo Run and The Fire Station

Got up at 5:15am.  Had my coffee, Bible time and then out the door for my run.  I ran my warm up outside and then to our neighborhood family center for the treadmill.

-1 mile warm up about 10:30 pace.
-6 mile tempo run on the treadmill 7:39 overall pace.  Total time, 45:54!  First time in the 45 minute    range for a 6 mile run!
-.5 mile cool down at 9 minute pace and then walk home.

Really happy with this run!  First, I just finished my menstrual cycle, and I am always exhausted the week after, so I wasn't expecting this pace today!  I did feel tired, but I was able to do it!

Today we had a fun day with MOPS at our local Fire-station.




The only way she would go inside - WITH MOM!




Firefighter gear weighs about 60 lbs!

Grandma and Grandpa come today!  Actually, they just pulled up to the house!  Fun week ahead!


No comments: