Wednesday, September 18, 2013

On Call

I am supposed to be working today, but got a 5:15am phone call from work, "on call."  Basically means I hang around home with my phone in case they need me to come into work.  Today is my day off from running, but I could not go back to sleep, and the great outdoors was calling my name.  I went out for 3 slow easy miles, listened to "Walk in The Word" podcast and enjoyed the beautiful sunrise.

 
Yesterday, was a full day!  My day started at 5:15am again.  My run was 5 miles.  

1 mile warm up
3 miles 7:26, 7:19, 6:58
1 mile cool down

We had MOPS in the morning, so we are out the door by 7:25 to be there by 8 for set up.  Long, but fun morning.  

Grandma and Grandpa are in town!  So they were over by 1pm.  

 
                    Afternoon Walk 


                Cuddles with Grandma

My brothers were also in town for a concert.  They were able to stop by for a bit.


                    Loves her Uncle JJ

My sister watched the kiddos last night, and we went out to dinner with my in-laws!  We ALWAYS go to the Bonefish Grill when they are in town!  I had swordfish and pumpkin ravioli!  We all shared the best coconut cream pie!  It was warm with rum sauce drizzled all over it!  Highly recommended.  I could seriously just go there for the Bang Bang shrimp and that pie and be set!!

Now I am resting in my bed!  SO nice!  Joey and Grandpa are napping.  Grandma, Michael and Annabelle walked to McDonald's play place!  Relaxin!! 



No comments: