Monday, August 5, 2013

Sickness Strikes :(

I am cleaning like a mad woman this morning!  We have the sickies in this house, and I think that is UNACCEPTABLE, given that it is 90 degrees outside.  I had a feeling something was in the wind, Miss Annabelle just had that glassy look in her eyes yesterday.  I tried to get her to nap, but no such luck.  She just cannot nap at home anymore, even if she NEEDS it.  Last night about an hour or so into her bedtime, I hear the cries.  One of two things, nightmare or sick!  Grrr.... a credit to my earlier suspicions was a cold in the works.  This Momma slept with her girl all night.  Well, I didn't really sleep.  I sang her songs, rubbed her back, bathroom trips, wiped her nose, gave Tylenol, got kicked pretty much all over my body; she laid on my chest, my belly, my legs.  Needless, to say I am tired.  She is too!  We will all be taking a nap here in a bit.

The house smells fresh now.  I LOVE to clean!  Am I crazy?  There is just something about it, that makes being home very refreshing even when sick!  I found this GREAT all purpose cleaner recipe a few years back, that I use on a daily basis.  I TRY not to use bleach products often, but I did today.  My AP cleaner is SUPER easy and saves a ton of money!

Here is the link if anyone is interested:

http://cuttingcouponsinkc.blogspot.com/2011/01/frugal-friday-homemade-all-purpose.html

I LOVE Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, too!  My friend introduced me to those.  I get a bulk pack at Costco for $10 about every other month.  Those things get the dirtiest oven clean super duper fast!

Today will most likely be a rest day for this running Momma.  We'll see.  Maybe we will make some Chicken noodle soup later, or maybe just send Dad to the store for it!  ;)

No comments: