Saturday, August 3, 2013

Adam's County Fair

Today was Michael's first day off work in a while.  We took the kids to the Adam's county fair, which is just a couple of miles from our home.  SO much fun.  Plenty of fun activities.  We had carnival rides, a petting zoo, 4-H animals, jumpy castles and even an area for the little tots to play that was shaded!  I learned that I can get Annabelle started in 4H soon - 4H minis.  I will have to look into that!  I did 4H a little when I was in grade school.  Brought back memories.


Hello there!


Baby Goats




That is a YAK!  HUGE!  I don't think I had ever seen one before today!


Free Pony Ride



Gotta ride them rides, Mom!


COOLEST toy horse ride, ever.  I can't explain how they worked, but the rider can make them move forward by pushing down with their feet.  Looked like she was galloping!


Joey's favorite spot of the day!


I want to read Charlotte's Web, now!  


Had my long "not so long" run today.  Ran 7.5.  Was kind of wanting to do 9.  I was beat by mile 7 and pushed myself another half mile to get home.  Oh well, good days/bad days.  In my defense, we did have a very long awaited date night last night!  So, up late, and then I didn't sleep well.  It was a great family day though.  We have been going to church on Saturday nights.  Tonight the sermon was on GOOD relationships!  I need to nurture mine more!  It was a great message.


No comments: