Friday, August 2, 2013

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

This morning was gorgeous!  Before my run:  Quiet time, cup of coffee with the hubs, banana, fed kiddos, out the door by 7:45.  Weather was just the tinniest bit warm, but very manageable.  Today was my speed workout.  6 miles total.  Improvement all around!  My first 3 miles were about 20 seconds faster per mile than they have been since I increased my mileage.  The morning was beautiful.  I tried taking some pics while I was running.  Doesn't work so well, but here you go:



 Did I mention I LOVE where I live?


Mile 4 was 5x400 at 6:30 pace I think.  Total time 47:30.  

Verse I wrote down from my quiet time today.  Col 3:12 "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."

I love to write scriptures, makes me remember them better.  

Now, for the rest of my day.

No comments: