Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's Been a While

Well, I have not been on here in like a million years!  Ok, more like 3 or 4 months I think.  The Holidays got a hold of me, and would not let go!  Now it is Winter and the sickie bugs are here and I want Spring MORE than ever!!!!!!

I will do a quick 3 month catch up in pics!



Cutest "Mickey and Minnie"


Thanksgiving with Friends this year!  My friend Johanna and I kicked off the Christmas season downtown for the "Christmas Carol" musical production!


Christmas is "Served"


Can't go wrong with Hot Cocoa!


Homemade Salted Caramels (Christmas Staple)


Grandpa and Joey at "Bass Pro"

Ho Ho HO


Colorado Christmas!  Super fun!  


This just did NOT work!


Special present from Grandma and Grandpa!


How to run and keep the kids occupied and embrace the weather!


Ready to sled with Mom!



Started her first Ballet and Tap class!


I'm kind of "In LOVE" with her dance clothes!


Free time!

Running

I have managed to keep about 30-35 mpw.  I registered for a half in April!  Will post more about my training in future posts.

Merry "October, November and December"!!!

No comments: