Friday, February 7, 2014

Random Weekly Moments

Long run today was on the treadmill.  BORING!  But, it was nice to be able to get up early and get it out of the way before the kids got up.  I ran 10 miles.  First 5 were around a 9 min pace.  I was able to get about 3 miles running at 1/2 marathon goal around 7:45ish.  Then the last 2 were about 8:30.  Pretty decent run.  Tomorrow is an easy run, so that is nice!  No more hard runs this week!

Random moments from the week:

Super Bowl was a Super let down.  :(  At least we got to spend it with friends and had some good food.


Before the Big Game!


Enjoying Birthday Cake from the neighbors!

First attempt with Spaghetti.  :(  The boy has an EXTREMELY limited palet!

  
Chicken with Peanut Sauce!  Another miracle from Budget Bytes!  I LOVE her site!


Such a big girl!  She is also officially signed up for Preschool next year.  :( and :)

Poor Annabelle is sick today!  We had a play date for this morning, and we had to cancel.  She got some vaccines yesterday, but I don't think it is related.  Seems more like a stomach flu.  We will be home today.  

What is the longest you have run on the treadmill?
Do you have any picky eaters?
Favorite dinner recipe?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Budget Bytes is my FAVORITE!! I make the baked chicken fajitas all the time and they are always delicious and even my little picky eater will eat them. :)

My longest treadmill run was 8 miles. It was supposed to be longer but I ran out of time and needed to get home. I am actually a big treadmill fan especially in this nasty cold!

Kristy Homan said...

I will have to try the baked Chicken Fajitas!! Everything I have made from her site I have LOVED! I saw that you have a half marathon coming up! Can't wait to read a race recap!!