Saturday, February 15, 2014

Rest

I am feeling much better, but decided to take today and maybe even tomorrow off from the normal routine.  I forget how important rest is for my body.  I guess I am thankful for this hiccup of a cold.  I slept in today, napped at noon, and now the house is quiet.  Joey is sleeping, and Michael and Annabelle are out.  I don't have many moments like this, and I must say they are wonderful.  I love to run, run, run and go, go, go.  But rest is so good!



I am just so hopeful for the future right now.  Michael and I have been praying and praying in regards to some business decisions.  Let's just say that his heart seems very much at rest as God has closed some doors, but made clear the path.  We are thankful for answers.  We had such a great Valentine's Day, me with my stuffy nose, all of us stuck at home, but unified in where we are as a family.  Contentment is a WONDERFUL thing!

How do you find time to rest and recover?

No comments: