Wednesday, December 9, 2009

37 weeks!

I am officially considered full term! That being said, I could still have another 4-5 weeks to go. Uggg... for first time Mommies, the average length of gestation is 41 weeks and 2 days. That could put me as far away as January 8th before having our little "chunk". AND, "chunk" is packing on the pounds! I measured 39cm today and my midwife guessed around 7 pounds for weight! I gained 3lbs in one week! I don't really care, because I am still exercising and have been watching what I eat. If I gain, I gain and will have a healthier little bundle!

I'm feeling pretty good. Yesterday was a GREAT day. Michael has been going to the gym with me to work out, so that has made me more encouraged to go. Yesterday I ran 4 miles in 44 minutes and felt great! I think I had a head cold last week, so I had felt like a giant slug. Now I'm getting my energy back! However, my biggest issue with this pregnancy continues to be insomnia! I just can't sleep more than 4-6 hours it seems in a night. I wake up every morning between 4-6am, and can't fall back asleep. Plus, I feel like I'm starving and just have to have a bowl of cereal. Well, hopefully I'll get enough sleep before I go into labor!

No comments: