Thursday, October 29, 2009

31 weeks... Baby, it's cold outside!

I've been up since 6am on a day I don't have to work. My last potty break won the battle of keeping me awake. So, I decided to take a gander at our first 2009 BLIZZARD. Yes, it's true, SNOW, SNOW, and more SNOW. In fact it's been snowing since late Tuesday night and not supposed to stop until tonight (Thursday). I'm sure we have gotten well over a foot! Check this out!

















Move over FALL... Winter is here already!


Aside from the excitement of the weather, everything else has been mostly uneventful. We were supposed to have our first appointment at the birth center today, but it was canceled due to the weather, so I will update next week. I'm hitting the potty quite a bit, and feel pressure down yonder! Baby is moving a lot, and I can feel funny sensations right below my stomach - tingling at times. Definitely noticed myself to be a little more short of breath as well. "Chunk" is getting chunky! I'm so glad.



We finally finished decorating the nursery. Here are the latest pics:



I'm glad I don't have to work today! Michael will probably be driving me to work tomorrow. But for now, I will just enjoy another day of being snowed in with the hubby! Funny, I thought our first "real" snowfall would mean baby is around the corner. I hope "chunk" doesn't think this means it's time to come yet. Stay in there little one, it's much much warmer!
















No comments: