Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wed 02/04/2009 Run

I woke up at 6:15 this morning, and I should have gotten up. I felt rested and awake, but I wanted to sleep in, since this is my day off from work. So, I made myself go back to sleep until 8:30. My run today was sluggish. I ran 6 miles instead of 7. Boo on me. :( Did I get too much sleep last night? (I slept 10 hours!) Was I tired from 2 twelve hour work days of being on my feet? Is it just mid-week fatigue? I don't know. So, I might get up on Friday whenever my body wakes me up. If that is early, then I get up early! We'll see if that makes a difference.

Watched "Spirit of the Marathon" last Friday night!!! GREAT movie, and I will suggest anyone who runs to watch it. REALLY inspirational. The documentary follows 5 different runners, some elite and some first-time marathoners. AND, one of the runners is 75 years old!!! It made the point that anyone can run a marathon with the right training and hard work.

Beautiful day today! 65 degrees, so Michael and I are going to Boulder today for a good hike!

No comments: