Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome Fall

Fall is one of my FAVORITE times of year. I love apple cider and pies, pumpkins, spices, chili, holiday movies by a warm fire, the crisp cool fall mornings, and hearing the sound of crunchy leaves under my feet. This time always makes me feel somewhat nostalgic of being a child. Now, that I have a child of my own, it's almost like living these memories all over again. What a blessing!

It's hard to believe how fast time flies with a baby. Annabelle is nearly 10 months! My baby, will not be a baby much longer. :( She's cut 2 teeth, eating sweet potato puffs, crawling, and pulling herself to a standing position now! She tried sweet potato fries last night! I've never seen her SO happy. Where did this time go? It seemed those first few months after she was born were an eternity! Now, I understand a little, when parents tell me to enjoy the time I have with her, as it will go by quickly. SO true.
All ready for a walk with Dad

It's Pumpkin time

My little pumkin in 2009

My Pumpkin in 2010

No comments: