Thursday, November 19, 2009

34 Weeks!

I had another midwife appointment yesterday. Everything looks good with baby. I gained 3 more pounds and am measuring right at 34 cm. "Chunk" was moving around quite a bit. The heart rate was 165 this time! The last 10 weeks it has been in the 130s and 140s. This baby keeps us guessing, but that is fine; we want that SURPRISE!


I do have a yeast infection. YUCK. I'll spare you the details. I thought I did, but wasn't sure. Turns out the swelling down there is in part due to this. This makes me feel better, knowing I will have some relief, as I getting treated for it.


We had our last Bradley class on Tuesday. I'm kind of sad the classes are over, even though I know it means baby will be here soon. That was such a great time for me and Michael! We watched a couple really cool videos on breastfeeding. Speaking of, I think I might be starting to lactate a little. I've had some feeling of wetness the last couple of mornings around my left nipple, and then found a spot on my shirt. I still can't fathom that my body is creating milk. So amazing.


I found out some good news with work. For my last month I will be orienting another nurse! This means NOT as much running around and an extra set of hands to help. So much LESS stressful and more likely that I will be able to keep working up to my due date! I was so thankful to hear this news.


We did a few prego pics this last week. Here is a sneak peak:


No comments: