Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Fun

October was a great month for the Homans.  Lot's of fun to go around for everyone.  While I am always tempted to break out the Christmas music in September (yes I am one of those persons), I restrained myself, this year, to only the enjoyment of Halloween.  I am thinking the Holidays can only get better for the years to come (until my kids are adults).  I feel like a child myself watching Annabelle experience all that is involved in celebrating this time of year.  Of course Joey is involved too, but he doesn't know what's going on yet.


Photo shoot at the pumpkin patch!





Homan Family 2012

Little Red Riding Hood, Big Bad Wolf (and cub) and Lumber Jack

Not only did we celebrate Halloween this month, but also Joey and I were able to make a trip back home to Illinois to see my side of the family.  Joey was able to meet everyone, and ESPECIALLY his cousin, Wesley!  They were just adorable together.  It was just wonderful to spend some quality time with most everyone in the family.  We were also able to celebrate Uncle JJ's birthday, while back.  Now, I LOVE Colorado, but being back home makes me realize the great distance between our home and my family.  I always get choked up when I leave.

 SO much cuteness... I CAN'T stand it!


Uncle Eddie and cousins Wesley and Emma

BFFs

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, Kristy, your family is so beautiful and then tie in the gorgeous scenery and those pictures are priceless. (But is Michael wearing the same thing as a lumberjack as he was at the pumpkin patch?) ;)
I loved meeting my nephew and seeing our precious boys together. Thank you for making the trip back home. Love you! Sarah