Thursday, February 12, 2009

02/12/09 Good run

I ran 10 miles today!!! It was a little easier than my last 10 mile run, so that was encouraging. The weather was chilly, but no wind and the sun was out. I had to make up for the fact that I did not run yesterday!!! I kept putting it off to the point that I didn't have any time for it. But I feel good that I got one good long run in instead of 2 shorter ones. I hope to run another 10 miler on Saturday. I hope the weather is nice out. Pretty sure I kept my 10 minute mile pace the entire time, and I didn't feel worn out at the end, which is good.

I took my first ice bath today post run. Well, I filled the tub with cold water and sat my bottom half in it. I kept my jacket and hat on and read a magazine for 10 minutes. BRRRRRR.... but it did help. I don't feel that sore, so I will have to keep doing this after my long runs. No back pain today, so YAY!!!

No comments: