Friday, January 30, 2009

Running Week Blog Jan 26-30

So far I have only ran 3 times this week. I still have another run due tomorrow. So this blog is not my complete milliage for this week. But thought I would do the 3 runs I have done so far in one blog, since I have been a little behind in my writing.

Monday
Still exhausted! Very cold and icy out. -2 degrees on my way to work. BRRRRRR Very different from last Monday's balmy 60-70 degrees. Ran inside on the treadmill 4 miles. I felt tired and wanted only to do 3 miles, but pushed myself to 4. Cross trained on bike for 20 minutes afterward. Was very glad that I worked out today

Tuesday
Got off work early. Still frigid temps outside. Not sure if I am coming down with something. My body was achy and I felt exhausted. I laid down to take a nap before my work-out. Just could not bring myself to make it to the treadmill. Stayed home from Bible study too! Went to bed at 8:30.

Wednesday
Feeling a little more refreshed. Still not myself. Have the day off from work. Ran 6 miles outside, and the first 3 were really challenging for me. Not my normal pace. But was glad I was able to get 6 miles in for the day.

Thursday
Worked my first 12 hour shift on my floor. No running for me today. TIRED!!!! Got home and went out to dinner with the hubby! LOVE spending time with him!!!

Friday
Feeling better, but not completely up to par yet. The plan was to run 6 miles outside. GREAT weather. 50 degrees, sunny and little wind. I wasn't feeling too bad, so I switched it up and made today my long run day. Ran 9 MILES TODAY!!! YAY!!! Pretty tired by the end though, but I know I did a full 9!!!

No comments: