Friday, January 16, 2009

Running Blog Jan 15&16

DRAGGING MY HEALS

Jan 15
Put off running till later in the day. Big mistake! Beautiful day, NO WIND, started running outside and got horrible side pain. Usually I can run them through, but not this one! It was obviously from the raspberry concrete shake from Culvers. Gotta pay for guilty pleasures I guess. Came back home waited for another hour. Dark outside, so went to the treadmill. Ran 4 miles with the side pain, but not as bad. Stationary bike for 15 min at levels 4 &5.

Jan 16
Ran outside today. Sunny and over 50 degrees. Wore a tank top in the middle of January! Lovin CO. But the wind was against me on all my hills. I was TIRED!!! Pushed myself to just run a little under 5 miles. Geez!!! I hope tomorrow is a better day. So far this week isn't looking so good.

No comments: