Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly Mileage and The Great Pumpkin

This week:

Sunday:  4 miles easy
Monday:  1 mile easy, 5 miles 7:40 pace, 
                1 mile cool down (treadmill)
Tuesday:  5 miles easy (treadmill)
Wednesday:  Off (worked)
Thursday:  6 miles (2 mile repeats at 6:53 
                 and 1 at 7:15 pace.)
Friday:       5 miles easy (treadmill)
Saturday:  9.3 miles (1 mile warm up, 8 
                 miles at 7:58 pace, .3 mile                 
                 cool down.

Total mileage 36.5. 

Most of my runs were on the treadmill, because I am trying to get my workouts done before my family gets up in the morning.  It has been tough to drag my bum out of bed at 5:20AM when it is dark and cold!   This week was especially challenging, because I started my period on Tuesday.  I was EXHAUSTED all week!  But, I do love getting my running out of the way, so I can focus on the more important things, like the fam!

We went to Bass Pro today!  I LOVE that store!!!!!!!!!!  I just feel exactly how I want to feel all the time when I walk through the doors... You know, like everything is right with the world!

     
                      Just so cool


          These friends are everywhere


                 Joey is in Heaven!


They are hosting " The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown", and Annabelle and Joey got their pics taken with the cast!


                           So cute!


Do you like "The Great Pumpkin"?
Favorite Fall Festivities?

No comments: